Monday, June 13, 2005

What's your theological worldview?

Here's my score on the notorious quiz
You scored as Emergent/Postmodern. You are Emergent/Postmodern in your theology. You feel alienated from older forms of church, you don't think they connect to modern culture very well. No one knows the whole truth about God, and we have much to learn from each other, and so learning takes place in dialogue. Evangelism should take place in relationships rather than through crusades and altar-calls. People are interested in spirituality and want to ask questions, so the church should help them to do this.

Emergent/Postmodern

79%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

71%

Neo orthodox

57%

Roman Catholic

57%

Classical Liberal

46%

Modern Liberal

46%

Reformed Evangelical

43%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

39%

Fundamentalist

25%


created with QuizFarm.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it says I'm a reformed evangelical...wonder what I'm reformed from. ;-) sometimes I just went kinda middle of the road...I don't know enough about emergent to say if I am or not...it seems to think I am not, but who knows...you already know my (limited) experience with McLaren, who appears to be the standard-bearer (if there is such a thing in emergent circles) :-)